© 2017 Site by Oasis Jackets. All Rights Reserved
Finally it is time for us to bring out all the warm clothes. But are you tired of sporting the same old trend every year? Well, then break the staple this year by trying out new statements and layering with a lot of panache. We have become obsessed with these looks for they are extremely classy and chic. The chilly mornings and frosty evenings will turn into a gala when you wear these clothes. These trends have already become quite popular with fashion biggies. So follow the below given list and raise the temperature every time you walk out the doors.
1. Take a cue by wearing a solid turtle neck under a tartan plaid shirt. A pair of skinny fit jeans and knee length boots will keep you protected from the chill while providing an elegant attitude. For a more spontaneous approach, wear a knitted beanie of the same shade and throw over a solid contrasting button down in place of a jacket to garner compliments.
2. The second look is for all the bold ladies for the ensemble is vintage and requires a little bit of attention. Take an overcoat in check pattern and wear it over a summer floral dress. Fish net stockings in opaque material and a pair of strappy heels will do the rest of the work. The floral dress will give you a breezy appearance, whereas the overcoat will be symbolic of the snow and frost. But for this particular grouping of clothes, make sure to pick hues and shades in solid. A sling bag will add the necessary bling.
3. Clothing staples are very limiting. But you don’t have to fall prey to this vicious arrangement. You really don’t have to wait for the warmer months and just take out your bright pants and deem a vivid look. A turtle neck in stripe combined with solid windbreaker jackets will complement the bottom wear. It will be further keep you insulated when you choose a pair of ankle length boots to enhance the cool and hip appearance.
4. No winter combination can be better than wearing hoodies with casual outfits. Pick a t-shirt of your choice and team it with a pair of slim fit jeans. Slip into a hoodie for a warm and cosy presence. A pair of knee length boots and beanie will make you look spontaneous and natural. You can go for sublimated hoodies available with reputed manufacturers. The versatility of the hoodies that can represent a number of textures and patterns will render you ready for any winter day occasion.
5. Perfect as a snowy day outfit, we recommend you to mix the prints. A horizontal striped tee with well-fitted denim will look nice. A pair of knee length boots in red and a checked scarf will be the perfect choice for accessories. Red lips and retro sunglasses will help you stand out against a snowy backdrop.
With prominent manufacturers having lined the latest clothes that range from trench coats to varsity jackets wholesale, if you are a retailer looking to redefine your store collection for this winter, then you can choose accordingly. Retailers can secure attractive discounts when making a bulk purchase.