© 2017 Site by Oasis Jackets. All Rights Reserved
The beloved hoodies are a wardrobe staple for those times when you crave for comfort. They are no longer only worn around in the house or for running around campus from class to class. But in contemporary times, the hoodie sweatshirts comes in a variety of colors, styles and fabrics that make it possible for people to make a style-statement while being casual.
Hoodie sweatshirts helps to instantly create a casual look but that does not mean one should look sloppy. Here are few tips to be kept in mind while shopping.
• Shop for hoodies the same way as you would shop for a nice top. Oversized sweatshirts might look comfortable, but they tend to make one look larger than what she is.
• Decide on the type that you would like to wear, pullover style or zip front ones. The zip front hoodie sweatshirts can be worn in several different ways, while the former is much more limited.
• The kind of fabric that you are looking for. You can choose from bulky knitted hoodies to the delicate lace ones. Each one will make you look different. So before making any decision, check out the different kinds so that you can buy the one that suits you the best.
• Once you have decided on the style, kind and fabric, choose the one that fits you properly. It should not be too tight but should gently hug your body so as to provide you with a clean and polished look.
After purchasing hoodies, you must be wondering how to wear them so that you can look absolutely gorgeous. Here’s how.
• If you have chosen for a bulkier hoodie, then wear them with fitted pants in order to balance out the look. Bulky top and bottom would only contribute towards making one look big and heavy. If you have chosen fitted sweats, a loose bottom would look perfect with it and make you look cute and casual.
• Another cool of wearing it is layering. This is ideal with zip front ones and you can wear any number of tops underneath it. You can zip it up, or unzip it a bit to create a v-neck look, or you can unzip it halfway to reveal a cute top that you are wearing. While layering, remember to wear clothes made of lighter fabric so that it does not make you look bulky.
• You can also wear them under leather jackets and pair it up with a pair of biker boots.