With the winters finally setting in, it’s definitely time to indulge yourself in your favorite sports and games, right? So, you must also be thinking of stocking your wardrobe with all kinds of great “sporty” sweatshirts and varsity jackets too. So, before you simply jump into the shop nearest to you to get hold of some “great” varsity jackets, here’s presenting a few tips on how to pick up the best letterman or varsity jacket—
1. If you’re planning to buy a varsity jacket for casual use, then make sure it has set-in sleeves. This feature provides a “tailored” effect to the whole jacket and doesn’t make you look like you’ve run away from the sports arena to the movie hall to catch the latest flick! With varsity jackets now available in different fabrics and colors, you can have them now for all occasions too!
2. If you want your “varsity” jacket to fight the harshest of winters, then go for those with double-layered lining in insulating fabric. These keep you snug and comfortable even in lower temperatures. With numerous manufacturers around the globe selling jackets wholesale, you can get these wonderful and snug varsity jackets at great bargains!
3. One of the best features of those varsity jackets are those slogans and numbers on it. But, you surely won’t want to wear the same number or slogan that everyone around you wears. So, instead of a “Beckham 10” printed on your back, how would you like a “your name, 10” printed? Yes!
You can have this and many things more if you choose to go for those custom varsity jackets. So, instead of wearing others’ style on your sleeves, design and wear your own, and be the superstar!
4. If you’re a sportsperson, choose a jacket that doesn’t cling onto your body and has padded shoulders, neck and sleeves. These help you keep safeguarded from injuries and hurts too!
5. Chuck off those monotonous, “uniform-ish” blacks, greys and navy blues, and get hold of jackets in various fruity colors and pastels. They make you look bright and feel good too. After all, winter isn’t anymore a time to remain unhappy and morose!
6. Varsity jackets with leather sleeves are much in fashion now, so get hold of those before stocks fly! You can get them at competitive rates at the nearest wholesaler too!