Since winter is round the corner, it is time to take out your winter wears as well as fill up your wardrobes with new clothes to beat the chilly months of December and January. However, sweaters are not enough to perk up your style quotient, you need more. So consider buying some trendy jackets this time which are more effective in retaining the warm in your body as well as giving you a fashionable feel. While you will look for versatility in them, you are required to know how many types of jackets are available in the market.
Originally meant for the motorcyclists these are now widely used by people of different strata. The leather sheath not only protects an individual from the stinging coldness but also keeps the wearer a step ahead on the fashion frontier.
Besides leather, another fabric that will keep you warm while give a new spin to your look is denim. They are good for both sexes and will never go out of fashion.
While down insulated jackets provide better warmth and breathability in the freezing weather than the synthetic ones, the latter can retain its loft even after being wet.
Hard and soft shell variety
Though soft shell jackets are more breathable and comfortable than the soft shell ones, the former cannot protect you from rainfall or any other harsh weather conditions.
These are the types that you can wear to a wedding or an aristocrat dinner. The fabrics that are used to tailor them like cashmere, linen, silk and worsted wool, make them stylish yet lightweight and super comfy. However, if you have any personal preference, then contact your manufacturer online and buy some customized jackets in reasonable prices.
- Get a casual look for the day with a denim jacket, paired up with a white graphic tee and light brown chinos. Now complete your look with a beanie and converse shoes.
- If you want to wear your newly bought double-breasted dark blue suit to a dinner, then style it right with a pair of black or blue trousers and white cotton shirt.
Styling tips for women
- Strike the glamorous note with an easy-breezy style with a faded blue denim jacket and a knee-length Aztec prints dress, matched with a pair of bronze gold wedges.
- Wear your biker jackets with a black and white striped top, black leggings and high boots. When the temperature drops a few degrees just throw a bright scarf around your neck. Or else, you can team up your pastel yellow jacket with a pair of dark floral trousers and a black tee and you are ready to stand out amongst others in the crowd.
- Do you love the combination of denim and leather? Then bring out your smoking hot look with a black leather jacket, teamed up with a pair of torn blue jeans, a cool tee and high heels.
Now those, who are retailers, hoping to expand their businesses with different collections of jackets, are required to visit online wholesale jackets manufacturers where they will come across a wide variety of products at affordable prices. However, since these puffy coats are quite expensive, it is always advisable to look out for seasonal discounts and place the orders in bulk.