How Not To Look EMO In Your Favorite Leather Jacket Outfit
What does every woman have coveted over the years after her perfect pair of jeans? Her leather jacket. This is perfect for giving your outfit a bit of rock-inspired edge. Besides being an essential layering piece, a stylish (real or faux) leather jacket also comes in handy when you need a coat for warmth.
However, we’ve listed some of the dressy wear you can layer your leather jacket with your outfit to look less rebellious. Retailers can find such amazing trendy jackets at the online store of a popular leather jacket manufacturers.
So, please read on the blog to know more about the jacket styles.
Do you want a dressed up outfit comprising of jeans that can be worn everywhere from the office on casual days, to client meetings and cultural events? Look for a stylish outfit of medium-wash cropped jeans, paired with a soft, brown leather jacket. You could carry a classic black handbag, or try an icy-blue purse that is perfect for creating the cliché 90’s street style.
- Cropped jeans are a huge fashion trend that’s all but taken over the street style blogs. You can also rock the diva look by styling your with red leather jacket and a leopard print blouse. Great for casual weekends, daytime dates or meeting up with friends this year.
- Sweater dressing is a no-brainer for cute winter style. Add warmth and fashionable edge to your jeans-and-cozy-sweater outfits this season, by layering on a fur-lined leather jacket. For a confidently stylish look, tuck your sweater into high waisted jeans, to highlight your shape when you wear a shorter jacket style.
- An all-black outfit in a leather jacket and black jeans can look dressy, rather than rocker. Opt for a positively ladylike look with a lacy black sweater as a supporting layer. Swap in high heel sandals for the ankle boots, to dress up this look even more for a date or cocktails.
- Think outside the black box when it comes to leather jacket dressing. A winter white leather jacket looks fresh and chic over essential black jeans. Wear this stylish combination over a blouse, or a simple tee with brogues.
- You could wear a basic jeans and a t-shirt outfit to run errands on weekends, but why not try putting together something more fashionable? Style I woke up in this chic outfit look in wide leg cropped jeans, a structured button-down shirt and a motorcycle jacket.
If you want trendy bulk jackets especially designed for your store then, please contact one of the popular custom jacket manufacturers. All you need to do is communicate your design needs to the creative team so that they can curate sample pieces for the investment. You can even avail discounts upon placing your order.